Aging is inevitable, but what if you could find a treatment that could make you look and feel younger? If you’ve started to notice lines or wrinkles when you look in the mirror, or you’re searching for ways to preserve your youthful complexion for as long as possible, there are some fabulous facial rejuvenation treatments on offer.
Many people who want to target visible signs of aging don’t want to explore surgical options, and this is where non-invasive solutions come into play. With non-surgical face rejuvenation, you can enjoy the results of radiant, youthful skin without worrying about side-effects or complications. There is an array of options available for those looking to roll back the clock, and one of the most popular is plasma skin rejuvenation. This innovative, non-invasive therapy is designed to address flaws and imperfections brought about by aging to give your skin a new lease of life.
What Exactly Is Plasma Skin Rejuvenation?
If you’re considering cosmetic treatment to refresh and revive aging skin, it’s worth finding out more about plasma skin rejuvenation. This pioneering, non-invasive treatment is designed to rejuvenate the skin cells from the inside. Using precision probes to deliver plasma to targeted areas of the skin, this is a cutting-edge example of soft-surgery at its finest. The treatment process involves using an ultra-fine pen to trigger the activity of fibroblasts within the skin. This increases collagen production and facilitates skin cell repair.
Collagen plays a critical role in skin aging, as stores become depleted as you get older. As collagen and elastin are the fibres that give the skin their structure, bounce and firmness, as quantities become smaller, the skin loses firmness and starts to become loose and saggy. This is why wrinkles and lines form.
How Does Plasma Skin Rejuvenation Work?
Plasma skin rejuvenation is an advanced cosmetic treatment, which uses small, adjustable probes to deliver plasma to targeted areas of the face. The process works by converting electrical energy into electrostatic energy, which is directed towards the cells beneath the surface layers. When electrostatic energy joins forces with oxygen and nitrogen, this creates a plasma arc to the epidermal layers of the skin.
The precision delivery of plasma skin rejuvenation contributes to a thermal reaction in the dermis layers of the skin and the fibroblasts. The result is an increase in the production of natural collagen and essential skin proteins. Triggering collagen production tightens, smoothes, and firms the skin, creating a more youthful, attractive esthetic.
The aim of plasma skin rejuvenation treatment is to produce a natural, vibrant look, which will last for many years.
What Can I Expect During & After Treatment?
Plasma skin rejuvenation is not a painful treatment, and there’s nothing to worry about. Before you have your procedure, you will have a consultation to discuss the treatment process in more detail and plan the procedure. As plasma skin rejuvenation is a precision technique, it can be used to target specific areas of the face and age-related signs and symptoms. If you have problems that concern you, or you find yourself zoning in on the same part of your face when you look at photographs or look in the mirror, your treatment can be planned to address these concerns. Before treatment, it’s common to have a topical anaesthetic, which will numb the skin and ensure you feel comfortable throughout. If you have any queries or questions, don’t hesitate to ask. In most cases, treatment can be completed within a few hours. The exact treatment time will depend on how many areas and which parts of the face are being treated.
After treatment, you will be advised to follow a skin care regime, which will optimize the results and protect and nourish your skin. You will need to apply an ointment followed by a mild cleanser, and it’s best to avoid washing your face for at least 48 hours. It’s really important to shield your skin from the sun during the first couple of weeks. As skin cell renewal takes place, the outer layers of skin will shed, and a firmer, brighter, younger-looking complexion will become visible. If you have any questions about looking after your skin after treatment, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The results of treatment will start to become noticeable instantly, but the full effects may not be visible for a few days. Initially, the skin may look slightly redder than normal. This redness should subside quickly.
What Are The Benefits Of Plasma Skin Rejuvenation?
Once you get to a certain age, it’s very common to wish you could turn back the hands of time and recapture those blissful years of having smooth, soft, firm, line-free skin. Sadly, it’s not possible to halt the natural aging process, but it is possible to rejuvenate the face. Plasma skin rejuvenation offers a wealth of benefits for those who long for beautiful, youthful skin. The main benefits include:
- Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles: fine lines, folds, and wrinkles start to develop as collagen stores diminish as a result of a lack of structure in the skin. Plasma skin rejuvenation is an effective means of boosting natural collagen supplies to soften lines and wrinkles and produce firmer, smoother skin.
- Lift loose, sagging skin: as you get older, your skin can start to sag, particularly underneath the eyes and in the eyelids. Sagging skin is another side-effect of depleted collagen stores. Plasma skin rejuvenation can be used to target areas of loose skin, providing a natural-looking lift that will make you look and feel younger.
- Boost natural collagen production: collagen is the fibre that gives your skin bounce and structure. As you lose collagen when you age, it becomes increasingly difficult to keep lines and wrinkles at bay. Plasma skin reduction is designed to boost the production of natural collagen, giving you a youthful complexion without the need for surgery.
- Repair and reverse skin damage: the skin is the body’s protective barrier, and it has to endure a lot. Over the course of time, the elements, the sun, your lifestyle choices and the natural effects of aging can take their toll. Plasma skin rejuvenation promotes and facilitates the repair and reversal of skin damage to produce radiant, healthy-looking skin.
- Precision treatment: most of us have areas that concern us more than others. In parts where the skin is delicate and in areas that are used frequently, for example, the skin around the eyes and mouth, the signs of aging are often more pronounced. Plasma skin rejuvenation is a precise, targeted treatment, which tackles wrinkles and baggy skin.
- No need for surgery: many people are understandably apprehensive about undergoing cosmetic surgery. Surgery carries risks, and many people looking for a cosmetic solution to battle the signs of aging feel more comfortable opting for a non-invasive remedy. Plasma skin rejuvenation is an effective, non-surgical treatment, which can give you the results you crave without the risks of surgery.
- Instant results: you will start to notice a difference in your complexion straight away, and after just a few days, your skin will be glowing.
- Long-term results: plasma skin rejuvenation doesn’t just provide rapid results. As it increases natural collagen production, you will reap the rewards for up to 3 years after the initial procedure. Elevated collagen levels increase skin firmness and lower the risk of new wrinkles forming.
Is Plasma Skin Rejuvenation a Good Option For Me?
If you’re self-conscious about lines, wrinkles or saggy skin, you wish you looked younger, or you have isolated problem areas that are getting you down, plasma skin rejuvenation could be a great option for you. There are many face rejuvenation treatments on offer, but few provide better results than plasma skin rejuvenation. This is a therapy that targets problem areas swiftly, but it also offers long-term results by increasing collagen production. With plasma skin rejuvenation, you can enjoy the benefits for up to 3 years. If you’re thinking about investigating cosmetic solutions, and you don’t want to explore surgical options, plasma skin rejuvenation is a brilliant alternative. This treatment can be used to address a wide range of aging symptoms, including facial lines on the forehead, around the eyes, nose and mouth, and saggy skin above and below the eyes.
Is Treatment Safe?
It’s natural to be nervous if you’re due to have a procedure you’ve never had before. When administered by trained, qualified professionals, plasma skin rejuvenation is an effective, safe procedure that guarantees outstanding results. If you are exploring facial rejuvenation treatments, it’s essential to choose a reputable clinic that has an excellent track record and to find out as much as you can about the treatment before you make a decision.
How Can I Find Out More?
If plasma skin rejuvenation sounds appealing to you, you have more questions, or you’d like to find out more about the procedure and what it entails, why not get in touch with us? We’d be happy to answer your questions and set up an informal consultation to give you more information and help you make a decision.